Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classical

• Old Rock (like the beatals etc.

• Other/ Anyhing i left out

• Total voters
I Love Modern Heavy Metal, Like Atreyu, Bullet For My Valentine, 36 Crazyfists Etc.

... stuff like Eric Burdon and The Animals, etc.

I voted for Old Rock too. I'm surprised to see Eric Burdon & the Animals even mentioned. I was crazy about them but no one seems to mention them any more. :/ He made some good music with War too. :D

Yeah alot of people I know these days wouldn't even know who Eric Burdon was (I usually get a funny, vacant stare when I mention alot of the older bands I like to people these days and the odd comment asking if they were in some 90's band hahaha), damn good stuff though! I still listen to them on a regular basis.

*sigh* I had a feeling there wouldn't be a folk category. If I had to pick, that would be it. But I do listen to a little bit of everything, and I do mean everything.

I didn't really start listening to music until last year, but some of my favorite bands are
Disturbed
Korn
Avenged Sevenfold

I listen to older things too (Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin) but Disturbed is what I am playing on my Zen :D

I didn't really start listening to music until last year, but some of my favorite bands are
Disturbed
Korn
Avenged Sevenfold

I listen to older things too (Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin) but Disturbed is what I am playing on my Zen :D
Ive actually been listening to alot of Korn recently, after i dragged my old Korn albums out. Also listening to alot of Grade 8, if anyone has ever heard of them...And as allways loads of Rage lol.

Mikey

i like a little mix of metal/rock stuff, like deftones, will haven, every time i die, converge. and some more chillouty things like mogwai, sigur ros and lemon jelly.

i don't like a lot of the "metal" bands coming out at the moment, they're annoying. REALLY annoying. and have stupid hair. 18 year olds with neck tattoos? piss off!

Tehe, I put the vote for Classical! I'm the resident Geek! Yeah! :good: I like music that has more than four chords in it. I'm listening to it now, in fact, Palestrina is on the online radio station as I write. Favorite composers are a three-way tie.

Johann Sebastian Bach
Johannes Ockeghem
Gilluame de Machaut

:blush:

A quick question. What kind of music is Chillout? I don't think I've ever heard of that before.

Rock is my favourite type. I like punk and metal and stuff like that too. But yeah, I'd have to say rock.

A quick question. What kind of music is Chillout? I don't think I've ever heard of that before.

Try...... Shpongle, OTT, Tripswitch, Ishq
This is what we call Chillout round my way.

But i'm much more into Psychedelic Trance...... GO PHARPSYDE RECORDS!

www.phar-psyde.co.uk

Most reactions

Back