What's Your Dream Betta?

My dream betta would be one that never died, always stayed healthy and blew winning lotto numbers out of bubbles.... :good:

I like the HM and CT betta but would be happy with a charming VT :blush:

Lol! I would love a betta that gave out winning lotto numbers, then I could use the money to buy more bettas! J.k

A solid red crown tail.

In my mind, red is the colour of a male betta like red is the colour of a ferrari.

Other colours look really pretty, but they just aren't 'right' :p

My crowntail, Crown (or Mr. Royal) who passed away
DSCN2438.jpg

I just bought my dream betta! He'll be coming from thailand sometime next week! He's an absolutely perfect green marble HMPK! HMPK's are my favorite tail type!! :wub:

fwbettashmp1328099007.jpg

WOW HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

^^ my favorites are Crowntail Bettas, I love them. I have one currently named Pachinko, he is the most beautiful Betta I've owned! His body has purple, blue, and green scales, and when he swims it looks like he's changing colors!!!!! His head is yellow, and from his body, his long fins fade into a bright fire engine red! I love him, I'll post a picture as soon as he recovers!
(he got attacked by my cat while I was at school, he's recovering in a separate regular Betta bowl because my other fish in my big tank tend to pick on weaker fish and kill them...)
So once he is better and looks better (scales were clawed off, fins a little torn) ill post a pic!

Most reactions

Back