Whats Your All Time Fav Rock Song?.

He's an awesome drummer, wish i was as good :blink:
well actually i'm not far off :p

He's waaaaay over-rated. There's much better drummers out there to aspire to be as good as.
neil peart, carl palmer, keith moon, max weinberg, stewart copeland, mitch mitchell, roger taylor, john theodore, even ringo starr, who is imo one of the most underated drummers, was responsible for creating some of the most commonly used drum fills ever. Every drummer steals things from ringo. Some of the best drummers alive are just session guys that rarely get the credit they deserve.

totally aggre :nod:

and you forgot the with-out-a-doubt greatest drummer ever to live, John Bonham of Led Zeppelin.
you try doing a 30 minute drum solo with out your arms falling off :p

DD

since when were blink 182 ROCK anyway?

i'm a fan n all but rock? i think they're a bit out of this category

punk rock still has word rock in it lol, looked on net to see how many tats travis barker has but couldnt find answer 4 ya.

Anyway i didn't say i aspired to be as good as travis, and the fact that i can play most of his stuff means that i'm probably not far off ( not meaning to sound like i'm boasting), i know there are much better players out there such as john bonham etc, who i do actually aspire to be as good as. :D

Story of My Life by Social Distortion
Classic Classic Classic don't care what you all say!

Yeah it's a simple melody, you can play it on guitar even if you never played before, but it's extremely infectious and I don't know many people who can't relate to the lyrics in one way or another.

SLC

If I had to pick just one of my many favorites and had to hear just that song, right now it would be...

Bob Dylan - Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again

Train Wreck orchestra by with passion they literally have the second fastest drummer in the world
and through the fire and the flames by dragonforce best guitar ever!!

My favorite song would have to be, well everysingle song in the Rise Against CD's. All of em (The Unraveling, Revolutions Per Minute, Siren Song of the Counter Culture). They have a new CD comming out in July, I've heard one song off that CD, and I liked it. :)

The immediate first song in my head for real rock was "More then a feeling".
I love that song.

career opportunities - the clash

subtereanen homesick blues - Bob Dylan

Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns n Roses

As a musician I have a hard time taking Blink 182 (or most pop alternative) seriously. If you like them, that's fine, I mean no offense, but there's so much rock out there that's a million times better!

Most reactions

Back