What's This? With Pictures.

They can grow very fast, especially on a good mixed diet. My Clarius has grown the fastest. I got her at around 2inches. Now she's well over 8inches. And her tail!! Is enormous, seriously. :blink: :wub: She's grown that in around 8ish months. So about half an inch a month but I would say more like an inch for the first few months and slowed down more recently. :)
P.

aww... cute!!!! :lol:

I will say i'm 100% sure that, that is not a Synodontis nigriventris, upside down catfish. Nor is it Synodontis brichardi.

Have you searched through planet catfish? It's nothing I know off the top of my head, maybe a hybrid, very common, syno. hybrids, recently.

After a quick look around I've found Synodontis aterrimus which looks similar.

Not quite too much broken up pattern Synodontis schoutedeni some of the other Synodontis schoutedeni pictures look more similar to your fish.

Also possibly Synodontis koensis

I will say i'm 100% sure that, that is not a Synodontis nigriventris, upside down catfish. Nor is it Synodontis brichardi.

Have you searched through planet catfish? It's nothing I know off the top of my head, maybe a hybrid, very common, syno. hybrids, recently.

After a quick look around I've found Synodontis aterrimus which looks similar.

Not quite too much broken up pattern Synodontis schoutedeni some of the other Synodontis schoutedeni pictures look more similar to your fish.

Also possibly Synodontis koensis

i think your right its a synodtis aterrimus, although all both the koensis and the aterrimus look so similar to my so called upsidedown catfish x.X

His top fin and tail shape are very different from the atterimus. I think the schoutedeni looks most like him body shape and everything.
Espescially this picture which has his exact fin shape.

best guess also as jayjay said.hybrid.that fish almost looks like a syno leopard plec mix.if only it were true.........

:blink: That'd be a rough mix!! I have a syno with Leopard like markings against a background somewhat darker then that SP you have. But doesn't look a bit like that beauty.
P.

Thanks for everyones replies and compliments. I'm going with the schoutedeni as I know you said it's probably a Hybrid but he has that exact shape and same pattern as a couple of the pics on planetcatfish.

Most reactions

Back