whats this fish?

james04

Reaction score
does anyone know the name of this fish? i've been told it's a blood parrot fish but i'm not sure.

Attachments

• 100_0719fish.jpg
    100_0719fish.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 26
Yep, that's a parrot. It's a hybrid between two or more cichlid species and is often found dyed in a variety of colours.

i used to have 4 but they got very teratorial. this ones's partner died reciently so i'm looking out for another male parrot.

Yep He is Def a Blood parrot,

James Have you Seen all the Parrots @ A5?.
They have had Loads in for the last couple of Months, but they are Pricey.
He did get Babies in and they were £4.90 Each, But Nearly All were Dyed.

no i havent, might go down and have a look. did they have any adult fish there. i'm going to have a look at planters nr tamworth. they normally have good stock. mine were 12.50 each so i expect them to be pricey.

A5 have some large ones in but they are Yellow. I think they were over £20.00
since I got my Convict parrot, they have Trippled the Price to £14.00 for Parrots that are 2 Inches.

He had some Whites last time I was there, but they were Dyed Lime Green. :( :/

i'm going to have a look at planters nr tamworth
WHO are Planters, Never Heard of them. I usually go to R+S, Russells, Blooms, A5, World of Water.

Ok Looked on Yell, they're not far from A5 are they, from the map there just off the M42 roundabout.??

those are one of my fav. fish but not affordable in my area, they sell no lower than $39.99, they even have green, purple and blue!

oe day im gonan talk my gf into taking my 29g for some parrots, down here they are called jelly beans they go for around $8-$15 so once she is talked into it i can get my 75gal :D

Most reactions

Back