Whats the perfect tank?

gottabetta

Reaction score
what would be the perfect size tank for 2 dwarf frogs and a betta... Im not trying to go way over budget.... Whut would be able to work?

I would say 2.5 gallon that you can get at Petsmart for $10 and a small world filter that works for tanks up to 3 gallons ($12) and I think dwarf frogs can do fine with no heater imo but you can get one for 2.5-5 gallon tanks at wal-mart ($5).

That comes to about $30 with tax and if you go to your local wal-mart (if you have one) you can get a whole ten gallon kit for $40, all you need is a heater. So maybe that's something to think about.

if you don't mind spending money, the Eclipse Explorer/Regent Starfish is an awesome tank. three-step filtration hood on it, though no light. easy to set up, easy to maintain, fun to decorate, and the perfect size (2g) for a Betta and his buds.

People always claim bettas dont need alot of room well i just bought one form a store that was in a cup there :/ and i put it in a 5g to give it some room he loves it hes always swimming back and forth Id say go for a 5g or a 10g then u can add somemore fish...
ahh Just got for a 75g ;)

Most reactions

Back