Whats more agressive?

FrAnK3333

Fish Herder
Reaction score
is a kenyi more agressive then a convict? i found out the fish i really liked was a kenyi not a convict :blink:

kenyi are very aggressive along with red zebras...i used ot have a kenyi in my malawi tank i took him to the LFS to make space for diferent fish...i wouldnt suggest any genus of the African Cichlids in a 20G....how long is it? i know 29G which is 30" wide is possible but yet inthat i wouldnt recommend that species maybe yellow labs they are excellent fish! well all africans are brilliant ;)

thats wouldnt be a excellent place if you wanted some africans but its possible....im goign to be breeding some aulonocara lwandas in a 29G thats currently cyclig....and i also have my 7 yellow labs and 1 red zebra in a 29G which i need ot make a 55 or 75G soon.........honestly i think you need to decide what you really want if you liek active hyper fish go with some africans just beware of the mbuna bloat they are greedy eaters and alot of peopel mess up feeding the wrong food etc.....

Yep a 20 is to small for any mbuna especially a kenyi i'd recomend at least a 50 gallon for them, i have five and they are the favorite ofd my mbuna

vantgE said:
Yep a 20 is to small for any mbuna especially a kenyi i'd recomend at least a 50 gallon for them, i have five and they are the favorite ofd my mbuna
I agree with the tank size and mbuna do best with other mbuna. My kenyi's are pretty nasty, and big, they wouldn't work well with the majority of your current fish -_-

yeah basicaly the only african choice you have would be something like a lab....im placing 6 aulonocaras in a 29G for breeding till march then they move to a 55G....the breeder suggested 6 instead of 3 as in aggression.

Most reactions

Back