Whats Good For My Jd & Green Terror?

good luck. I had a GT once but he couldnt keep up with the crowd. I hope they arent both males because one: you can get cool offspring :) two: 2 males fight a lot by liplocking and ripping scales, tearing fins etc.
Couldnt keep up with the crowd?? :S

good luck. I had a GT once but he couldnt keep up with the crowd. I hope they arent both males because one: you can get cool offspring :) two: 2 males fight a lot by liplocking and ripping scales, tearing fins etc.

brutally decapitated better describes that.

I just saw a 14 in GT on a website ill post the link.

brutally decapitated better describes that.

I just saw a 14 in GT on a website ill post the link.
Great if u could - id love to see that!! :thumbs:

If you don't mind the expense, you can try live food, it always works for me when I want them growing.
Yeah thanks. Just bought some live meal worms today, they seem to be going down a treat Ordered in some live crickets too... Good idea? :thumbs:

One thing about mealworms, has anyone heard that it is better to cut off their heads first? I read somewhere that if you don't its possible they will kill your fish from the inside.

Thanks VENOM - truely amazing, what a lovely fish, eh?

Now, bballking, i read that as well, but i havent cut their heads off :blink: In saying that, you know when your fish eats, and bits of it come out their gills? Well, that happens when i feed the mealworms. So, never say never, but i think them worms are well and truely mashed :hey:

Anyone any horror stories of fish eaten from the inside out?????

I'll have to agree with you that I've never heard of it happening, but it makes sense. It really isn't hard to slice the heads off before feeding, but it's up to you. More than likely nothing will come of it though, just thought you would like to know . :look:

Most reactions

Back