What's Causes You The Most Enjoyment?

What causes you the most enjoyment in fish-keeping?

• Tank Maintainence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 'WOW' factor a tank creates when you walk into a room

• The feeling you get when adding new fish

• The relaxtion of watching fish

• The thought that you are keeping these little things alive

• Helping other people

• Other

• I don't keep fish

• Total voters
i voted watching the fish but i enjoy all asspects really

The 'WOW' factor a tank creates when you walk into a room :wub: & when i get new fry :wub: ( but it can get a bit annoying sometimes )

I just love doing the tank maintainence side of fish-keeping. I find it soo rewarding when it finally looks good!

Also, the feeling that you get when a tank has finished its cycle is good too!

Hi. I like the first 5 items on that list. There's more than one reason why i like to keep fish, and they sum it up nicely.

I was going to add an 'all of them' option but everyone would have picked it I think... I want to know the MAIN thing that causes all the enjoyment (even though they all do!)

I love watching them. Like getting to know their personalities... Well, as much as there is of that. Most of all, I love watching my 4 year old child enjoying them. It seems he notices something new every day.

Man...tough question! The sheer entertainment factor does it for me...The Fish's individual personalities, the tank maintainance...the fact that guests to our home enjoy the tank more then our company...Hmmmm. Perhaps this says something about either fish keeping, or our hospitality... :D

Good poll!

F&I B)

Nothing is better than doing weekly water changes. You get the glass all clean and afterwards the fish seem to perk up and become a lot more active in the fresh water.

Most reactions

Back