What Ya Think Of This?

I keep guppies only as a sideline to my real interests LilyRose Tank. My real interests run to less conventional livebearers like the basic goodeid group or my aggressive livebearers. My roselini, my avatar, are not at all common, although I use one of them as my avatar. There are lots of less conventional livebearers that many of us keep but they are not a good idea for the average livebearer keeper among us. We each keep, fish that we find less challenging than others. That does not mean that we are ready to give up our less conventional livebearers but means that we are ready to let the next generation take over species preservation. I find that my own interest in livebearers means that I do not recognize a need for existing groups of fish keepers to decide that my own fish have any value. I find that I can find that fish admitted as a variation from the norm is no problem at all.

I keep all kinds of fish.

I only have 2 guppys (panda show guppies) cos i dont buy the ones they do in lfs cos they all seem very weak.

Other fish i keep are

Endlers (breeding them again)
Bristlenose (breeding them again)
Cherry shrimp (breeding them again)
L333 plecs (breeding them soon)
Lemon plecs (breeding them soon)

Platys
Mollys
Swordtails
Neons
corys (breeding)
neons

In the process of setting up another 3ft tank (growout tank).

Most reactions

Back