What Would Your Choice Be?

Rio 180 I Have one.

They're ALOT nicer. And they are easyer to maintain as stated above

Personally I do not like corner tanks nor curved (distorting) glass so my choice is obvious :lol:

Personally I do not like corner tanks nor curved (distorting) glass so my choice is obvious :lol:
You heard the drunk. :good:

I Agree.

The Corner tanks look :crazy: Ugle

All about the square/rectangle tanks :good: B-)

Lot of trigon haters here lol

having had the option to buy both rectangular, cube, and corner tanks, i would have to say it goes on 1. Your own personal choice and 2. where the tank is going.

I dont have a huge amount of space in my flat and the corner tank is what would fit and look the best, i have to say i wouldnt look back, if i COULD get a 300L rectangular tank in my flat then i would, but seeing as i cant i didnt and went for a sensible choice that fit for me.

id say choose whatever you think, i dont have any problems maintaining my tank and i keep discus in my tank =-)

Lot of trigon haters here lol

having had the option to buy both rectangular, cube, and corner tanks, i would have to say it goes on 1. Your own personal choice and 2. where the tank is going.

I dont have a huge amount of space in my flat and the corner tank is what would fit and look the best, i have to say i wouldnt look back, if i COULD get a 300L rectangular tank in my flat then i would, but seeing as i cant i didnt and went for a sensible choice that fit for me.

id say choose whatever you think, i dont have any problems maintaining my tank and i keep discus in my tank =-)
Thanks Bluetooth

Most reactions

Back