What would you name my new betta?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mrsjoannh13

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So I have a pineapple betta on the way. Photo attached. I need some name ideas from my fellow betta lovers. So far I've come up with Sponge Bob or Loki (big Marvel fans here - I know the fish looks nothing like Loki). Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 12.19.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 12.19.59 PM.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 65
So I have a pineapple betta on the way. Photo attached. I need some name ideas from my fellow betta lovers. So far I've come up with Sponge Bob or Loki (big Marvel fans here - I know the fish looks nothing like Loki). Any ideas?
He looks like Liberace to me.

Gideon????? I don't know that makes the most sense to me. You could also take a few names from The Lord of the Rings too.

I will give you points for the fish because it's an interesting colour :)

Is that colour called a pineapple Betta?

Most reactions

Back