What Would You Have?

At the moment I would want to start two new projects. I used to have a smaller tank for mbuna but now I would have the following:
1. 540 L (aquarium at my lfs.) I'd fill it with heaps of limestone rock, 3D rock background and sand as substrate. Stocking would be my favourite fish; 8x Metriaclima Lombardoi 8x Pseudotropheus Crabro and 8x Melnaochromis Auratus. Yes, it's a very very very aggressive combination.
Also have always dreamed of having an 8 ft. Tropheus setup of some kind........back to reality though, :)
Dylan
Nice topic :)

1000 gallon tank:

10 x Shubukins
10 x Red comets
1 x Sturgeon
8 x Lima shovelnose catfish
2 x Chinese pig nose turtle
6 x Iridescent sharks
4 x Arowana
30 x Macrobrachium shrimp

im not too fussed what i would have, but i want at least 100 sterbai cory's swimming around the bottom of it.

I'd have a lovely big paludarium with a few nice L number plecs, a group of Apistogramma Agasizzii and loads of neon tetras. Oh yeah, and obviously my big old gibbi!

Up top I'd have a lot of nice plants, a fogger going so theres a mist on top of the water, a waterfall going and a few red eyed tree frogs :)

That would look the nuts!

Exactly what I have got now but bigger :lol:

Well when I win the lottery :lol: I would love to just build myself an aquarium like sealife centre :) in my back garden!! And in my bedroom I woud have a metre high tank running all the way around the room just filled with Cory's! :) In my dreams! lol

I'd like a huge, pressurized tank so I could keep deep water bioluminescent fish and jelly fish.

I would want a tank large enough to hold two otters w/ piped in sea water from a local inlet.

I would convert all the inner walls of my house to glass and fill them with water.
Then just go mad..

Most reactions

Back