What Would You Do ?

Choice 1 looks very bottom heavy to me. If the tank is small, like 2 foot or so, 2 bristlenoses + 3 corys will be too much at the lower levels, even without the rams. I have 1 female bristlie and 3 corys in a 2 ffoot tank and she chases them around quite a bit, it is not an ideal solution. And 2 bristlies will be too much overload for a tank this size, as they are very messy.

On the other hand, if the tank is large, like 4 foot or so, you could have this setup but I would then add more fish up top. And a larger group of corys.

thanks for your coments and im glad to see that no one has tried to sell me an idea .
i can see that most people chose a comunity set up with the bolivian rams but when when i came home from from work today my wife told me that another local fish store has some marble convict young for sale .
so thanks again but im gonna have a look at these kids tomorrow and hopefully come home with 5 or 6 young uns .
by the way the tank now holds 114 litres and is filterd by a fluval 104 external and a fluval 3plus internal and hopefully a very happy pair of marble convicts.
i will post some pics of the tank soon and my diy concrete back ground soon .
thanks every one .
cheers.

Most reactions

Back