What Would You Do With A 1,000 Gallon Tank

That was my first thought. Along w/a ray of some sort :shifty:

With a tank that size i'd definitely be looking to keep something different and interesting. There's nothing more interesting than sharks and rays. :D I never had a saltwater setup big enough to house them. :X
In about 15 years, I hope to put a large tank in the basement. Something along the lines of 500 gallons, or there abouts, depending on the dimensions of the tank. I'd like a bamboo shark :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

With a tank that size i'd definitely be looking to keep something different and interesting. There's nothing more interesting than sharks and rays. :D I never had a saltwater setup big enough to house them. :X
In about 15 years, I hope to put a large tank in the basement. Something along the lines of 500 gallons, or there abouts, depending on the dimensions of the tank. I'd like a bamboo shark :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Im thinking the same thing, Hopefully a bit sooner than 15 years as i will damn near be pushing death lol. Something in the 1000 gallon range in the basement would be amazing.

Im thinking the same thing, Hopefully a bit sooner than 15 years as i will damn near be pushing death lol. Something in the 1000 gallon range in the basement would be amazing.

Go for it both of you. :D If you have the money, time and patience i'm sure a project like that would give you so much joy and entertainment. :)

Turn it into the most amazing Saltwater tank ever....... :good:

Wow, what you could do with a tank of that size.

Lots of plants. A couple of hundred emperor tetras and corys. A school of discus.

Most reactions

Back