What would you do with 1000g?

I would fill it full of soil and keep moles in it.

any idea what the possible dimensions for a 1000gal tank might be???? i'd have to get rid of a lot of furnature...........................

just think how many mbunas you could keep in that... i would have about a tonne of rock and deffinatly mbunas..

It's a toss up between a HUGE loach tank with tons of different kinds......or a HUGE cichlid tank....... :wub:

hmmmmmmmmm *off to dream land* ..........

Silver
:*

Yeah, kribs mate... The first thing that came to mind was a full on Malawi tank of doom. That would look great!

But with that big a tank, I decided I couldn't let myself do anything short of a full reef with all the trimmings. Can you imagine how cool a marine tank with 1000+ lbs of live rock covered with anenomes and corals would look!? And that's not even mentioning the inverts and fish...

My own little piece of the South Pacific... *sigh* B)

seriously though, if money wasn't the issue then i'd buy a bigger house to accomodate the 1000gal tank :p

CFC said:
I would fill it full of soil and keep moles in it.
:rofl:

Well I have been thinking of what I could put in a big tank, I'd have to go with:

Arowana
Leporinus fasciatus
Sorubim Lima
Megladoras Irwini
Pseudoras Niger
Merodontotus tigrinus
Fire Eel
Birchirs
Ornate Pims
Pike Characians
Pike Cichlids

and so the list goes on...............
:)

it would be nice to have a few silver sharks and actually give them the room they should have rather than being shoved in a little 55gal or even smaller.. and some tinfoil barbs... or maybe a redtailed cat..or some columbian/irredescent sharks

would be nice for them to actually have a propper sized tanks.

i do wish lfs would ban the sale of these fish to the genral public

Most reactions

Back