What would the results be?

BettasRFriends

Moved On
Reaction score
I plan to breed my bettas soon after they'll probably condition with live foods and/or pellets, frozen, dried. Anyways, is there any opinions on what the results would be if my crowntail cambodian female with red fins and grey lines + opaque male (delta or superdelta i don't know)?

umm opaque w/ red wash. i dont think u should try them out bcuz if you really want clean opaques just stick to breeding opaque x opaque

I agree, opaque and red is a no no. When you condition in the future use only frozen and live. Pellets won't do it and dried is crap ;)

What about opaque/white malw (with a little blue) with a steel blue female. Is that any good?

Alot of you guys/girls have heard of Jim Sonnier right? Well, i emailed him and asked about my situation of the spawn results and he replied with the frys would be opaque because opque gene is dominant.

This is an opaque HM of mine, notice the red wash throughout and especially in the ventrals? He had red bred into him at some point -_-

post-5-1096053863.jpg

The fry may be opaque rather than red or butterfly, but opaques can still have red wash. Just like infant said; you will get opaques, but most (if not all) will have red wash.

Most reactions

Back