What Would Be Your Perfect Size Tank?

i think its exactly the opposite

for example, you admire your tank at home right? But when you go to the city aquarium or zoo, it seems like you just cant get enough. bigger=better, for me anyway...

My ideal tank is the one I got yesterday! It looks huge to me as I am changing from a 20ukgal to 60 - 62uk gals. Can't wait to get it going. My present stock are going to look rather lost! :)

yep, i don't want to be able to see everything in 1 glance, i want to have to stand there for a few minutes to see all the life inside a tank.

the bigger the better. But, as a realistic max I would love to upgrade from my 150g to the 240gal offered by glass cages. I belive the dimensions are 96"x24"x25" (244cm x 61cm x 63.5cm). I really like the extra length because I still feel that 6ft is a little short with territorial cichlids or cats. I also think its a pretty good deal I think its for sale on there site for like $450. Good luck shipping it of course.

Carl

I want a 180 gal with 2 Oscars and 2 Common plecos ... or maybe 90 cories x.x, but that wouldn't fit anywhere in this house, let alone my room. The perfect tank for this location would be a 55 or 75 gal tank, and those would require me to move some furniture.

Currently a 220G will do me fine, but in the future a 300-500G would suit me very well.

When I get older and move to a house of my own, I can see myself having a fish room with tanks ranging from 10g (breeding) anywhere upto around 400g. Of course I need to get an established job, and enough money before I can even think about doing that.. :(

Not too big and not too small. When I move to my own house, I would like one entire wall in the living room to become a fish tank. Not sure what that would equal, but I would certainly make it wider than most walls :nod: I certainly wouldn't want something that big just sitting on a stand. I think tanks too big just look odd if not really built-in.

The perfect size tank for me is a 55g and I will be getting one in a few months.

Most reactions

Back