What Type Of Betta?

jack03

Reaction score
Hi,

i just bought 1 Betta and idk what type it is, could some1 tell me what it is?

btw i named him charlie :D

EDIT* sorry i can't get a clear shot :sad:

CIMG0652.jpg

CIMG0648.jpg

Nice blue VT. Looks like he may have a bit of fin damage. A little salt, melafix, and water changes should help that. :good:

is the white on the tip of the tail damaged? i thought it is the design of his color.

EDIT* btw how do u get a clear picture of your female betta? very cute and lovely color ^_^

because i kept on taking pictures of my betta but i still get a blurry shots .

Oh, if that's white after the blue, that's normal. I couldn't really tell b/c the pics were blurry. I use the macro mode (usually looks like a little flower) on my camera to get clear shots.

i thought it looked like a CT or VT at first contantine, you really can't tell properly with them pictures jack

i use macro too, gets clear pictures easily

looks a nice betta wteva it is :)

thanks

paul

i thought it looked like a CT or VT at first contantine, you really can't tell properly with them pictures jack

i use macro too, gets clear pictures easily

looks a nice betta wteva it is :)

thanks

paul

Sorry, Paul, but he is 100% VT. Can tell even with the blurry pics.

Thanks a lot guys! i really appreciate it. :)

too bad :( my camera doesn't have a macro mode.

its a casio (exilim) digital camera with 12.1 mega pixels.

Thanks a lot guys! i really appreciate it. :)

too bad :( my camera doesn't have a macro mode.

its a casio (exilim) digital camera with 12.1 mega pixels.

You sure you dont have a macro mode? I have a Casio exilim, but mines only 7.2 mega pixel, and mine takes gorgeous macro shots. To get onto mine i set it to 'fine quality' on the menu, and pick the flower option on the Best Shot menu...

Have you tried that. I'd have thought your would have been better than mine with more mega pixels!

Yes, if it is that new that it has 12 MP, it has to have a macro mode somewhere. You may need to get your booklet out and search through the menu to find it.

Lovely! see, told you! :d:D

*sits contented that she was able to help with camera stuff, as she is usually rubbish with everything technological!*

Most reactions

Back