What to put in empty 75 gal

Wow B) Max Action I luv the pic of your 75 gal tank! :cool: Do your gouramis get on o wiv all your other fish? I am thinking of buying a few. :unsure:

VIP...Jeff Rapps isn't too far away from me, and I want to visit his facility...I've seen a lot of cool fish from his place. On his website he says he doesn't take walk-ins, but will he make appointments? I was thinking a bunch of us around the area could maybe get together and take a trip.

whoa he doesnt live to far from you???!!##!$#@!$!@#$%^^$???
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! man i wish i lived in the usa next to rapps, :( you seen the CichlidScene Oddissy video?

well, since i found out Clown loaches can live fine with mbuna cichlids, this is what ive decided to stock my tank with.

1 more question expanding on my first answer to this thread! can i keep a couple of convicts in with my mbuna cichlids and clown loaches?

cheers

jamie...I wouldn't really recommend the convicts, b/c their aggressive fish, and very territorial...especially if they ever start breeding.

VIP...yeah he's about 1 and half hours to 2 hours away from me. I want to go, but like I said...idk if he'll let me, but I figured if we got a group from this forum interested he'd be more willing. And I haven't seen the video, put the link up on here and I'll check it out, please.

Most reactions

Back