What To Do?

ponkbunny

Reaction score
I am getting a aquaone euroview tank for christmas and want some advice on equipment for it. it is a 204L tank, 3ft long, 20 inches high and 20 inches wide.

What size heater should i have and will one be fine or should i have one each end?

What size filter? internal, external? any advice please.

Lighting, any particular lights needed?

Sand base or gravel?

any help appreciated.

I am getting a aquaone euroview tank for christmas and want some advice on equipment for it. it is a 204L tank, 3ft long, 20 inches high and 20 inches wide.

What size heater should i have and will one be fine or should i have one each end?

What size filter? internal, external? any advice please.

Lighting, any particular lights needed?

Sand base or gravel?

any help appreciated.

What size heater should i have - The packaging for heaters will tell you which one based on how many litres your tank is. There are plenty that will heat 204 litres single handedly so no need for 2

External filters are best for that size tank (in my opinion) Look in your local fish at the different makes and make your own mind up. They all work in a simial way.

Lighting - Does you tank not come with lights already in the hood/lid ?

Sand or gravel - What would you prefer to look at ?

Also - sometimes the best option is to get a deal with the tank. most will include a starter kit so you will also get the heater,filter,sang/gravel etc. This wll often save you money compared to buying all individually.

Most reactions

Back