What to add to 70 Gallon tank?

I realised that after a day that he should not be on his own so he went back to the LFS where they put him in their special (non buying) display tank so he should be very happy now as their were some friends in it for him :D

192 gallons, ok then a bit bigger than swordtails, angels and discus probably, small fish don't look very good in huge tanks

Hey DrOizo,

Mind if i ask what you mean by 'So tetras or cardinals, i've always liked tetras more than cardinals but a mix whith glowlights would be cool.' ? Cardinals are tetras. Glow Lights are tetras. There are white skirt tetras, black skirt tetras, so many more? What do you mean by tetra?

P.T.

am confuised you said it was 192 gals in the first sentence but then 70???

192 gals is amazing would love to have one that big :D

Depending on which way you go. you might stry a "spotted pim" catfish. they have excellent eating habits and a nice apperance.

For the school, you should check out rasboras possibly. i'm not to sure on water quality but they have excellent color. well planted and ready to roll, as far as community goes is a beautiful combination

Right I meant neons Sorry :fun: I like Rasbs and gouramis and tetras so I think I might stock up with those. Should I get another rubbernose to be the original ones friend or should I buy a different type like a golden Nugget? Cheers guys

There is some many options, my choice would be a South American Tank with -

Rummy Nosed Tetras
Cardinals
Zebra Pleco
Golden Nugget Pleco
Flash Pleco
Royal Panaque
Angels
Discus
Apsitos
Corys
Hatchets

and some more L-numbers and heavily planted with bogwood as furnishing and a few rock caves for the plecos and Apistos.

What do you think.

Most reactions

Back