What Tail Type Is He?

timmie2

Reaction score
I just got this Betta at PetCo on Saturday. He was sold as a veiltail, but is he? I just got him because he is a cool color, and he was real lively and flaring. What do you think? Is he a mix of types?
Opinions please.
Timmie2 :)

Chamelion_12_2_5_06.jpg

Chamelion_15_2_5_06.jpg

wow...that's one of the nicest VT's i've ever seen. I'm used to only seeing CHEAP QUALITY VT's from petstores, but that's a good find you have!

-Ian

At first it looked like HM x VT but then from a closer look you can tell he was VT he looks nice never seen them without torn tails.

:drool: what a beautiful looking fish :drool: never seen such a full tail and fins,they look perfect!!

Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure he was a straight veiltail. Someone told me he might be a cross.
I do like him. :p I was pretty shocked to find him at PetCo. Of course, everytime I go there I have to look at the bettas, but I'm running out of room! I've got him in a 2 1/2 g bowl now, gotta go buy a bigger tank for him, maybe a 10g. Then I'll need to divide it and he'll need someone next to him... :D

He has a weird color. He looked brownish gray in the cup. In the light he shows silver, lavender, green, blue. It's kinda cool!

timmie2

Most reactions

Back