What Should I Put In My Fry Tank?

i dont have rocks in there and i dont ant to put rocks on the surface becuase its to hard to clean, , i want a natuarl look in the tank what can i use? drift wood?

Yeah definetly, just use some chunks of driftwood, it will change the color of your water though and it will either up or down your ph by a little aswell

Put nothing in if its a grow out tank it' shouldn't even have a substrate, all you are doing is feeding small amounts and regular up to 4 times per day and performing waterchanges once or twice per week.

Put nothing in if its a grow out tank it' shouldn't even have a substrate, all you are doing is feeding small amounts and regular up to 4 times per day and performing waterchanges once or twice per week.
okay thanks, i just dont understand why my fry should have to live in a tank with nothing in it, i though they would like a little drift wood or somthing? i know not to put any gravel in there ect... :unsure:

Out of interest, why do you say no gravel etc?
My fry / shrimp growing tank has a thin layer of sand on the bottom, and the fish seem a lot happier than when it was 'bare bottom'

Most reactions

Back