What Predators Could I Add To My Tank

i would not befor a 70gal but any one got any ideas to go in a 6'2'2 tank with an asian arowana because i need some

i would not befor a 70gal
i dont understand, are you talking about the snakeheads because there are a few species some being channa guchau and the rainbow snakehead.

Thanks all, found a place with exodons, and african tiger fish. Would get piranhas, but they are illegal in my area. I know I could put some exodons in this tank, but the african tiger sounds like it gets far too large for my tank. What size tank do they need?

ATF need a tank of 500 gallons or so.

loooks like you will be going with exodons then
keep us posted, and put up pics

Would put up pics, but some difficulties with computer. Got 16 exodons the other day, interesting fish. Had to go to 3 different fish stores to get that many. Everyones says they will kill each other if not in groups of 10 or more, and each store only had 5 or 6. The atfs, are a far future project, for a tank with at least 10 times the capacity mine has now. Probably inconceivable because of the tank size. Saw dorados the other day in a store at Hayward for $5 plus 20% off, but read up on them, way too large and aggressive. Happy with the exodons though. :D

you live in the bay? which part are you from? i would have thought that exodons would be illegal here since almost all the good stuff is. how much did you pay for each of them?

IN THE BAY THEY GETTIN HYPHY! STUPID DUMB AND HYPHY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freshwater puffers are a great choice. Just make sure the ones you pick are adequate in relation to your tank size.

Most reactions

Back