What Kind Of Toys Does Oscars Need?

lchesterl

Reaction score
ok i have 2 juvinile oscars and I was wondering what kind of toys do they need? Does juvinile oscar play with toys? what are some homemade toys they would enjoy? Thank You.

You havent answered your other post yet.
Some put ping pong balls in so they can play head football.

yep the ping pong ball also you could try a little mirror to keep them company (thats mainly used if there is only 1 oscar), BUT if he starts attacking the mirror take it out immediatley so he dosent harm himself.

Mine enjoyed cheap plastic plants that were barely weighed down when he was smaller. He would rearrange his tank every couple of days. He always "fixed" it after I cleaned his tank. :lol:

Now that he's bigger he removes filter intakes; spray bars & heaters get moved to his liking. Plants still get moved, he's graduated to larger silk ones. He's probably going to break something some day.

Mine enjoyed cheap plastic plants that were barely weighed down when he was smaller. He would rearrange his tank every couple of days. He always "fixed" it after I cleaned his tank. :lol:

Now that he's bigger he removes filter intakes; spray bars & heaters get moved to his liking. Plants still get moved, he's graduated to larger silk ones. He's probably going to break something some day.

lol i have that to look foward to, they have such an awsome personality it's there way or no way lol.

Most reactions

Back