• Marine - Predator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please Specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

funkyhoney

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I think that should cover almost all types of tanks, basically I'm just curious as to what the majority of people on here keep.

n.b. You can only choose one option, so if you have multiple tanks choose which you prefer the most :shifty:

What I keep and what i'd prefer are very different... I have a FOWLR nano but want a reef nano, I have 75 gallon community unplanted and want it planted... :D

My "main" tank at the moment is a high tech planted tank. However I also have a nano reef and will have a large reef system up in the near future. In the past I have had a lot of different tanks though from species specific tanks to community tanks.

I do seem to go for community tanks over anything else though.

I only have a main community tank at the moment :( but hopefully a few more will come with the new house lol... But yeah, you will probably find that most people would have a community tank... With plants, they look great! :)

Most of my tanks have cory communities, but some are single species tanks. I have plants, but can't really call them "planted" tanks since they are mostly java ferns and java moss.

Some of my tanks have Limia vittata in them, and a some tanks have a various older fish in them, so they're not strictly all cory communities.:D

Other, almost all my tanks are bare bottom breeder tanks with nothing but some sponge filters and a few floating plants.

Drew

Other, almost all my tanks are bare bottom breeder tanks with nothing but some sponge filters and a few floating plants.

Drew

Same here, an occasional artificial plant, or piece of driftwood.

I've sorta realised that my "lowtech" planted tank is borderline hightech :lol: Pressurised CO2, medium lighting, fertilising etc...

Also got a coldwater tank :)

I have 7 tanks and each of them has their own appeal. All of them are planted and low tech, but several are species only, ie betta tanks and puffer tanks. The others are communities. Can't say which one is my favourite as they are all so very different, despite 3 of them being (shock horror) biorbs :lol:

Most reactions

Back