Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

balloon molly

Fishaholic
Reaction score
just wanted to see what kinds of live bearers do you have
i have 2 very spoiled to the core balloon mollies.and on e pregnant one

I have both mollies and gupps 2 but i had gupps first

Didn't vote. I have guppies, platies, and swords.

I want to get a wrestling half-beak. :nod:

Butterly Goodeid's, Endlers, and Platy's :D

Though technically the Butterflys are on thier way.

Hello! As of now I have a pair of platies. Red=male and Mickey Mouse=female! Love them to death! LoL just got them today! :D

10 gallon tank
1 red platy (male)
1 mickey mouse platy (female)

I've got 3 platties. 1 silver, with black fins and red b4 tail - male, and 2 female, orange with black fins and tail. I really like them. Just waiting impatiently for them to breed. It's pretty exciting. I've never bred fish b4. I'm gonna get more platties and some guppies also, and probably some swordtails. I like the whole idea of breeding something and apparently they're so easy. I like the platties cause they're so brightly coloured.

I have molly's, platy's and guppy's...but I had sailfin molly fry first....4 female platy's, one male platy...no babies...I might be having a guppy cross platy, my guppy is trying his best... wish him luck, I would to the mix... fancy tailed guppy and a sunset platy...hmmmm what would I call it?

hehe, i have something like three out of those five, but mainly swordtails for me, i seem to have something for livebearer than egglayers

:p

We have mollies, platies, and swordtails, and besides a few ghost shrimp that is our whole tank LOL!

I would love to get a couple of endler's, but the only LFS I saw them isn't carrying them now :sad:

:fish:

:) My tank contains:
- 13 guppies
- 16 platies
- 16 mollies (black, marble, dalmation and balloon)
- 1 marigold swordtail
- 1 swordtail/platy cross.

:thumbs: I didn't include the fry, so just look at my signature if you're curious. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back