What Kind Of Fish Is This?

lol @ trucks comment

it would be better if it was say a glas catfish tatood like a shark but its sick so wouldnt be funny still

sick + disgusting+ :rip: =fail

should be illegal..... taking out the human example, it is still iegall cruel to do something like that to dogs....

Actually it is legal to tattoo dogs, greyhounds are sometimes tattooed on their ears for ID purposes.

this is very true, my ex boyfriend had a gray hound with the id numbers tattooed in the the inner part of the ear. when these dogs loose for the wrong person the dogs are killed and the ears are cut off to keep from iding th dog.

Yeah totally cruel, yet alone since we (humans) have taken fish out from their natural habitat with their open spaced water and put them in to tanks which most times are not big enough for them, where they come from is almost perfect condition for them to live in for their maximum years. But this is some next level ****. I thought dying them would be cruel enough. However what about cross-breeding would that be stated as a cruel act as this would not be natural also in the wild? Fish have feelings like if a fish gets attacked by another fish they would hide away in the rocks or caves as they are scared, just like a human-being almost attacked by another human with a knife in his hand in the area that they live, then yeah they are not likely to come out of their house for a few days.

One thing that I disagree with when someone says to feed the fish less everyday or miss a day and feed them next day with a routine like that because they don't like the waste (poop) on the gravel, I think is wrong. Since they have been taken out of their wide open sea, ocean.. and put into a tank, then they should be well fed everyday but of course not over feeding them so that the ammonia levels would go up.

On that point I think you should consider in the wild most fish don't have a feeding routine, will go days without food, and eat as much as they can when food becomes available. Hence the tendency to over eat when you feed too much. They don't just stop when they are full.

I could also point out that many fish will actually live longer in captivity. Sometimes due to having no natural predators, the availability of food or even the ability to do a water change if something dreadful infects the water. Like people dumping waste...

Of course there are many examples to the contrary but were these fish within optimal ph range, temp, not over crowded tanks or badlynplanned tank mates? All of which are controlable by the keeper.

ok when it comes to the greyhounds - that may be a somewhat extreme case - -but i do know that pounds (animal shelters) who spay or neuter on the animals for adoption will tattoo a line or symbol inside the animals ear that way vets, owners, and possibly future animal shelters know that animal has been spayed/neutered

ok when it comes to the greyhounds - that may be a somewhat extreme case - -but i do know that pounds (animal shelters) who spay or neuter on the animals for adoption will tattoo a line or symbol inside the animals ear that way vets, owners, and possibly future animal shelters know that animal has been spayed/neutered
ye but the dog would be "asleep" for the neutered process so the tattoo can be done with out to much pain or damage being done, and it has no protective barrier to be burnt off

and there must be a reason fish tattos have not been banned?

ye but the dog would be "asleep" for the neutered process so the tattoo can be done with out to much pain or damage being done, and it has no protective barrier to be burnt off

and there must be a reason fish tattos have not been banned?

whoa tom - - i was one of the first people on this post complaining about the dyeing! all i was saying is that the comment about greyhounds is one of the more extreme cases - - where as ear tattooing did have a purpose in some cases.

when it comes to dyeing to simply make something more visually attractive to a potential buyer - - that is just sick and cruel.

This mah pussy
CatTattoo.jpg

Most reactions

Back