What Is Your Favorite Reef Safe Fish?

sacramonel

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I wanted to get something new for my tank (75gal reef), but with so many options it was hard to make the determination. So . . . I decided to get ideas from everyone else. So what is your favorite reef safe fish?

oooohhhh not an easy question. for a 75 gallon tank hmmmmmmm i have to say i have a soft spot for common clowns, they are pretty bullet proof too. but then i also like fire fish. :blink:

oooohhhh not an easy question. for a 75 gallon tank hmmmmmmm i have to say i have a soft spot for common clowns, they are pretty bullet proof too. but then i also like fire fish. :blink:

Oooh good ones, but I already have a fire fish and tomato clown.

I really like my longnose hawkfish. Great personality and not shy at all. He hangs out all the time. I also got myself a school of green chromis. They add a lot of life in the tank

:)

i have to say the green chromis are wicked fish, i have a shoal of 5 and they are proper mental.

Hmm... reef safe..

I would say Sohal Tang
Although i love Asfurs.. i have had several and they have all been reef safe too

oops sorry didnt realise it was 75 gallons.. forget those suggestions i made...

Splendid wrasse... reef safe.. lovely fish

Mine is the Pinktailed Trigger. Probably a wee bit large for a 75 gallon, though.

I have always had a soft spot for Firefish, and I also like Canthigaster, in addition to most Wrasses.

Any Fairy Wrasse or Flasher Wrasse, wish I could collect them all :D.

6 line wrasse! Best colouration for its size and very active buggers. But Pick a good one as i always seem them very pale and ill at LFS but once in your care they rock!

Panda clown goby....just saw it in my lfs the other day.

Soooooo tempted..... :hyper:

Most reactions

Back