What is your favorite livebearer?

Out of the ones listed below what's your favorite?

• guppy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • platy

• mollie

• swordtail

• Total voters
lol i did the exact same poll early heheheh but platys are still my faves :hyper: or even half ballon molies half platys lol ;)

I've got a pair of orange (?) sailfin mollies and the male has spectacular markings on his fins. He's also extremely cheeky, greedy and thinks he's the boss of the tank. I was afraid he'd sicken and die after what happened when I went on holiday (the water quality was terrible), but a few major w/c's later and he's bouncing around like a fry.

Anyone know what happens if a sailfin inter-breeds with a silver, standard-type mollie? Will I get lesser orange-spotted sailfin fry? Or silver sailfins? Or orange standard-type mollies?

I'm new to mollies, in case you didn't guess.

i have ACI's and African Siklids or however u spell it AKA freshwater dolphins and i like them i jsut havent had fry yet and i dunno how to tell if they r mating

i would imagine u would end up with a mixture of silver and orange doted fry some with sailfin genes to give them big sialfin and other would be more like normal mollies also some would be more silver than orange and vice versa :D :p

I love mollies. They aren't agressive, they get along with just about everything, and they have lots of babies!
Ron

Most reactions

Back