What Is Your Biggest Fish?

Currently its a 6 inch (approximately) Red Hook. All time was a one and a half foot long (again approx) Red-Bellied Pacu.

19" Common Plec - named Rocky :lol:

If you want big fish you'll need a big tank.

My largest fish is a 10inch long common pleco. My second largest fish is a common goldfish which is around 7-8inches long now.

Goldfish are awesome. I went fish shocking one time in the Potomac River (in Virginia) and we caught a 18" goldfish! It was huge! I guess someone had dumped their tank in the river and the fish just like the type of water.

But my biggest fish is a 5" silver dollarr. But I want to eventually have a 3' Arowana!

Yeah goldfish are great :good: . Originally i adopted the common goldfish with a comet goldfish last year off a guy who got bored of them at only 3inches long (the comet is only a little bit smaller than the common goldfish), their growth was a bit stunted but they are growing really well now since they've been in my care now they're in the right sized tank setup :good: .
Hopefully as the weather continues to warm up and my pond nears its completion, they'll be moved out into a 3000gal+ pond that i dug last year :) .

ummm... my like 4 inch pleco, lol

however i do have a unusualy large neon,, brought him same time and size as my others.. but now hes about twice size.. hehe

cool all my neons are all exactly the same can't even tell the differnce :lol:

luke

FreshwaterMorayeel-1.jpg

13" Moray, he's in a Freshwater tank at the moment being supplemented with weekly doses of tonic salt however I do intend to move him to a Brackish tank once i've got it set up, he's breathing and eating fine at the moment though thankfully.

Biggest at the moment is our 18" shovelnose catfish. Hopefully soon to be taken over by our new black arrowana!! lol :good:

my biggest ever was a 15inch albino oscar, scary bugger he was (well, he was my dads when i was growing up, but he always called it mine, all i did was watch it swim, he fed it, clean it, interacted with it, etc)
MY biggest fish now is my kuhlii, i think its about 4inches, havent seen it in a while

Most reactions

Back