What Is This Worth

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
i have a 36x12x18 inch tank and cabinet made by seashell aquariums with tetratec heater light powerhead ugf how all in excellent condition how much could i expect to be able to sell it for?

i have a 36x12x18 inch tank and cabinet made by seashell aquariums with tetratec heater light powerhead ugf how all in excellent condition how much could i expect to be able to sell it for?

id say since its used 150-250 (US) dollars, altho thats just my opinion, i wish u lived in the US, i wouldve bought it, lol. good luck! -heart :wub: , ally86ozzy

well as it would have to be buyer collects that kinda rules you out he he

Check out e-bay for comparisons as to what people are willing to pay for a tank like that, in your area.

have you no idea what price you want for it,

wish id of know im looking for a new tank but bidding as we speak on a three foot tank!

technicly speaking its my girlfriends tank i just kinda adopted it lol. ideally she would like £100 for the lot if she can get that for it

all i know is my g/f is adamant she wants 100 for it personally i dont care cos its being replaced with my new bad boy soon ha ha :lol: i just said that i would get an opinion for her the actual sale itself is nowt to do with me thos i will say 1 thing for it its a sturdy well made tank and cabinet

cheers for replies everybody

If anything, I think Minxfishy's estimate is a touch high. His/her lower estimate will be close to the money.... You would have to rip someone off to get £100 for it TBH, but if you can, try. Antisipate a long sale period though at that price...

All the best
Rabbut

to be honest ive already said to her before i even posted that shed struggle to get that for it im nort bothered either way it will sit in the shed then 1 day il prob set it up again and start the onset of mts :lol:

If it's collection only, you'll probably have to shave something off the price. People won't come to collect and pay almost what they'd pay in a shop.

Most reactions

Back