Platy or mollie

• Platy

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Mollie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's what the other person said to so that seems like more than enough evidence to say that it is a red wag tail platy
I didn't get the answer from that thread, promise! I only saw that thread after I'd answered here. I knew because I've had some :) It's a striking fish, a really nice pop of colour in the aquarium.

Nice! What size tank are you getting? You should make a journal thread for setting up your new tank. It's nice for you to be able to keep track of how the set up is going, and how it changes and matures over the following weeks and months, and it's nice for others to share in your progress and cheer you on :)
Ok I will do that and its 21 gallon second hand so a lot of cleaning (sat in a freinds shed for a year min its really dirty)

Nice! What size tank are you getting? You should make a journal thread for setting up your new tank. It's nice for you to be able to keep track of how the set up is going, and how it changes and matures over the following weeks and months, and it's nice for others to share in your progress and cheer you on :)
I set up that journal

Yup red wag tail platy, nice looking at several in my tank right now.?PJ

Most reactions

Back