What is the best LFS you've been to?

Aquatic Specialties in Madison, WI. is a wonderful store.
I don't even have any fish except Bettas, but I go there to just stare. :rolleyes:

I also always get my advice on my boys from them, they're very knowledgable about even bettas, and they take the time to answer all my questions when I call.

Also, their tanks are sparkly clean and their fish are UNBELIEVABLE.
I discovered gobies in their store yesterday... Firefish and violet gobies. And these crazy purple and yellow things that bury themselves under the sand... and this nuts fish that takes in a huge mouthful of white sand and shoots it out its gills.

Not to mention the big and small oscars, GORGEOUS discus, etc.

LOVELY store.

OH - they sell live plants and stuff that are awesome, too.

Eddies aquarium centre in Latham. They have sw and fw tanks. Coral tanks and plant tanks with MH lighting. They know what their talking about and I love their 3 Dt's. They have a discus/neon planted dt. An african cichlid dt with a frontosa and a sw dt with Nice big aggressive fish. Good prices too. ( except on catfish :lol: )

fishy business, not got the best selection of fish (but improving fast) but the staff are realy helpful and they know what there doing, never had any bad advice from them before.

maidenhead aquatics peterborough - fantastic, it's not the closest to me(20 min drive) but it's so great it's worth the drive, I will never ever get any fish from anywhere else!

Andy's Aquatics in New Ferry near me is the best local to me but I went to Shirley Aquatics years ago and bought a chepa syndontis angelicus and that bwas a good shop that sticks in my memory

I havent been to one yet that I would call "best", but I think my uncle works at a Big Al's in Miami. He always tells me to go to see them feed the sharks.

The Big Al's near me has a Saltwater Shark tank thet is realy REALY huge. and they sell baby oscars for what was it again....oh yeah....some where along the lines of a $1.25. so....... :p in you face!!!

Aquatic central in san francisco. Healthy fish with a lot of prices that blow everybody else away. Only problem is that sometimes they are really busy.

Congressional Aquarium in Rockville Maryland. HUGE selection of top notch fish, supplies, plants, saltwater, tanks,live food. Huge store with everything you need and more. Great employees who are very knowledgable. My only complaint is they are a little pricey and unlike any other lfs I've been to, incredibly busy all the time.

Most reactions

Back