what is cycling and how do you do it

fishless cycle is best. for one why stress out a fish just cause it can stand poor water conditions. second what do you do with the fish after if it is not something you want to have in your tank? turn it into fish food? prefer the fishless cycle myself.

semper fi

semper fi said:
fishless cycle is best. for one why stress out a fish just cause it can stand poor water conditions. second what do you do with the fish after if it is not something you want to have in your tank? turn it into fish food? prefer the fishless cycle myself.

semper fi
I agree and knew you felt that way, you gave both options above, so I was just trying to maybe sway a few people that might be on the edge, to a fishless cycle.

BTW, you wrote a great article. I wish I could talk like that but I know what I want to say, but to explain it by typing seems so hard for me. Nice job. :)

i just start a cyle with to swordtails in it and will the take still do a batriac bloosm and how long will it take?

Can/should you introduce plants whilst cycling?

Good question, I am about to set up a new tank, should you set up the tank with the plants in whilst you do the cycling or wait till the cycle is complete?

Any advice

Most reactions

Back