What Has Tempted You At The Lfs Lately?

Fuzzy dwarf lionfish, I'm a sucker for them :rolleyes: .

But at my actual LFS(the rest are an hours drive)they ALWAYS have elephant nose' and it always makes me want one when I see them, but I don't have a proper tank for them.

And another is the BGK I've wanted one for a long long time, same problem as the elephant nose, I don't have a proper tank for them.

the female sales assistant :hey:

Clown loaches. I just keep telling myself "You don't have the room, you don't have the room."

There was a pair of seahorses at the pet store where I buy dog food a month or so ago... pretty much out of the question because I've never had a saltwater tank before.

i'm always temped by betta that r keep in verry small jar i feel so sorry for them i want to recure them and put them in a descent size tank but alase i dont have room and betta cant live togeatther

Just about everything tempts me at the lfs! Looking at the marine section is the worst one though, we are now going to upgrade our 3ft marine tank to a 5ft one as there are so many fish we want!

mee too!! i get tempted to buy everything:D i never go to my lfs withought buying adlest something:D...but lately some dwarf puffers ,1500 litre bowfront aquarium and some rainbowfish!

Most reactions

Back