What Fish

What Fish Is your fave fish of all time?

• Goldfish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any livebearer

• Bettas

• Rams

• Discus

• Catfish

• Loaches

• Angelfish

• Any other cichlid

• Killifish

• Gourami

• Puffers

• Tetras

• Any saltwater fish

• Other(please say!)

• Total voters
The colouration on most of the africian killifish males leaves everything else in the shade...

gouramies!!! (and other anabantoids such as bettas and ctenopomas)

BTW you've left out rainbowfish which, IMO, are the most colorful fish (besides killis). You've also forgotten danios! I'm going to rank danios as one of my favourites too - they realy do deserve it considering how many tanks they are responsible for cycling... Rasboras are the best schooling fish (you've left them out :p) - particularly harlequins - and tiger barbs must be the most imfamous fish! :p

I'd say all fish have their good and bad points - but I'd stick to anabantoids all the way.

I voted Discus, some of them are just stunning!!

I think most fish are beautiful in their own ways anyway. Neons always used to be my faves, along with guppies when I was little :*)

OSCARS!!!

I think because they were my first cichlid as a kid. My parents kept tanks and set me up a small (20g) tank with two Oscars in it (transferred before maturity). Whatever it is... these fish just got me! Now I'm their humble servant... okay gotta go buy them more crickets... they're splashing again.

Most reactions

Back