What Fish Do U Think I Should Get?

fiskkeeperpro

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a biOrb 30l. It says i can have a maximum of 18 small fish inside. Please can you help me into choosing the correct fish to go in as i would not like any fatalities due to buying the wrong fish.
Thanks in advance.

I would completely ignore their reccomendations, in all honesty they have little regard for fish welfare. It's a small tank, and its shape makes it unsuitable for a lot of fish. Plus the substrate makes it unsuitable for bottom dwellers. You could do a school of tetras perhaps (8-10 maybe), or a trio of honey gouramis, or something to that effect.

I would completely ignore their reccomendations, in all honesty they have little regard for fish welfare. It's a small tank, and its shape makes it unsuitable for a lot of fish. Plus the substrate makes it unsuitable for bottom dwellers. You could do a school of tetras perhaps (8-10 maybe), or a trio of honey gouramis, or something to that effect.

So 3 gouramis or up to 10 small tetras. ok thx very much.

Its will be overstocked. In my opinion i will add a betta fish it will look nice in the tank.

A couple female bettas will be really nice. Make sure to make the tank filled with places to hide.

Most reactions

Back