What Fish Could I Get For My Tank?

JPMC, as said above - you need to rethink your tanks, or get bigger ones. Depending on where you are there are people who will rehome the goldies for you, and there are plenty of people on here who can give you good advice regarding what to replace them with.

i never noticed his sig. i agree you realy need to think of the happyness of ur fish. the gold fish realy should live in a pond as they require a very large tank.

the members on here will give you some advice on what you could put in a 6gal. why not rehome the goldfish and add a betta to the 6 gal

I'm not saying it to be harsh, but it's true. That tank will kill those fish if they're kept in it permanently . If the goldfish were re-homed, then the 6 gallon would make a great tank for a male betta and some shrimp, or some ember tetras or galaxy rasboros and pygmy cories. It could be a good tank if the research was actually done.

The 1 gallon is basically useless, even for shrimp to be honest. Grow a plant in it.

I'm not saying it to be harsh, but it's true. That tank will kill those fish if they're kept in it permanently . If the goldfish were re-homed, then the 6 gallon would make a great tank for a male betta and some shrimp, or some ember tetras or galaxy rasboros and pygmy cories. It could be a good tank if the research was actually done.

The 1 gallon is basically useless, even for shrimp to be honest. Grow a plant in it.

Yes agree Honeythorn. the thing is there are many youngsters on this Forum, I'm thinking Op may fall into this category (Sorry if I am wrong)! and at least they are asking questions, taking part, and hopefully taking in what is being suggested/advised. I think most of us have started out doing things the wrong way, me aged about 7 bringing home goldfish from the fair and keeping 3 in a bowl. Bringing home a white mouse from the pet shop and thinking I could keep him in a cardboard box !!!

Only thing we can do is try to give the best advice we can, We cant force anyone to follow it.

Hopefull, jpmc, will realise that EVERYONE is saying the same thing. Basically if you want your fish to be happy, and healthy make sure to research or ask in the forum before buying any live animals if you are not sure. (which you have done) :good:

But, after asking advice, do take on board what everyone is saying. Otherwise, why ask for the advice?

Good Luck, re-home your Goldies, and when you are able, get a HUGE tank or pond if you would still like to keep Goldfish. Meantime, you have a brilliant sized tank for a Betta.

Most reactions

Back