What Else

fozzy81

Reaction score
Hi all i want too add some more fish but don't no what i have a 110 liter tank with 2 dwarf gourami 2 mollies 2danios and a plec any suggestions would be great

I was after something a little more adventurous to be honest thought about a couple of angels though ?

I was after something a little more adventurous to be honest thought about a couple of angels though ?
Many people will say your tank is too small, but if you look at my sig, you'll see i have 2 angels in a 125, which isnt much bigger than yours, and i have'nt had any problems at all :good:

Yeah i thought people may say that but there is quite a lot of space . also thought about Bolivia rams but don't no a lot about them

How high is your tank? Most people from what I heard tend to say not to keep Angels in a tank that's under 20 inches high because of their potential size. I think they are relatively slow growers though so I'm not too sure if you would be ok with them for a while at least. I know my friends dad is keeping one in a 125 that's either 18 high, or maybe even 15 high. He hasn't had any problems at all. he's had it just under 2 years so far. He also has a bristlenose plec, 2 Bolivian rams and 10 cardinal tetras.

Its a common one i no they get big but he is only in this tank for a few month till i get my big one

I personally would either up the number of Danios or rehome the two you have. Danios prefer groups of 5 or more (the more the better) and should be in a 3 ft tank. (sorry for the lecture) but you do have a nice size tank and a pair of bolivian rams would do very niceley with what you have, as they are small and peacceful and really cute. They are also a lot more forgiving that their "cousins" the German Blue Ram when it comes to making a mistake. I have 2 Bolivians myself and they are wonderful

The plec is getting big rather fast so when my front room is modeled and decorated i plan for a six foot tank hopefully in the next two months lol . the danios are mental i think i will rehome them as i want a chilled out tank lol

Most reactions

Back