What Else Can I Add

olly24

Reaction score
hi i have 180 l community tank i was wondering what else i can have or will work well in there?

currently have

4 angelfish
12 neon tetras
4 glowlight tetras
1 rtbs
2 swordtails
2 zebra danios

tank has been running for over a year now

any suggestions

I would add black phantom tetras, bronze and panda corydoras, and if u have expensive taste, a zebra pleco.

Neons and Angels? Your'e very brave :lol: I would add a few more zebra danios to that pair to begin with. I also think you need some bottom dwellers. Cories are a good bet. Or otos if you fancy them. I love my amano shrimp as well, they're definitely the most interesting thing to watch in my tank so maybe 5 - 10 of those as well. I'm not sure how compatible they are with your other fish though so you may want to check that out. Just my opinion of course.

:good:

sorry for asking but what is a "rtbs"? other than that, i would deffaintly add some more zebra danios, and more glo-light tetras. i would add enough of those two so you would have at least 6 of each species. that might be the most you could put in the tank without over stocking the tank. as for some bottom dwellers, you could prolly add a smallish school of panda, spotted, or some albino cories. they are social so add a school, maybe three unless you tank is over populated. good luck!
Andrew

Most reactions

Back