What does your Betta Shrine look like?

I'll *try* and upload some pics later, but I've got 2 3's and a 15 on my desk and a 1 and another 3 on the bookshelf.

Bettaman said:
MY SHRINE........ :rofl:

Betta-wall1.JPG

newbarracks-not%20complete.JPG

Tanks-1.JPG

Tanks-2.JPG

box-city1.JPG

box-city2.JPG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lots of water............. :hyper: :hyper:
:eek: :hyper:

I have one 1 gallon bowl :lol:

;)

I would LOVE to see that in person, bettaman! But alas, yer too far! lol.

Im assuming you live alone, or your wife does not care about your hobby. thats great though :)

And upload those pics, oohfishy!

FishEnthusiast said:
I guess they figure, all she talks about are her darn fish, we should get some so we can at least have something in common.
:rofl: That sounds like what my friend just did. (Her 1 and only betta turned into 5 and now she constantly begs for more! :D )

My girlfriend's birthday is next week, all her friends are going to get her bettas. She is at the store right now looking for more females. As I can't get any more right now, I am living vicariously through her and her betta pics :wub:

SYNIR I could marry you. I'm oogling over your furry/stautary things and that sword, oh man...I'm in love.

Haha, sorry bout that everyone, here's my betta shrines.
Divided 10 - the far left is empty because the male was moved for re-hab in the females tank. Pardon my junk, last night I went to BFD (local concert put on by a radio station) hence the big red sign, I never got around to cleaning because I'm switching rooms with my mom Sunday anyhow.
betatanks001.jpg

Divided 5 - my "happy go lucky, let's drive mom nuts by SPAWNING THROUGH THE DIVIDER" tank. Ever since the Buhdda (sp?) I brought back from Thailand was put on top of the tank, they've been spawning like crazy and I don't have to do anything except raise the fry.
betatanks002.jpg

5 gallon temp/re-hab female tank - this tank was originaly for the first spawn from the above tank, but they grew up so I now use it to home my sister females and rehibilitate the males. Yes, the inner keeper is the re-hab tank, I don't medicate it instead I use IAL.
betatanks003.jpg

Then nestled above my computer at my dads house is this cutie pie plakat.
random007.jpg

Accross the room is his brother.
chickens010.jpg

Now having aquired another 3 gallon for them to share they'll be moved into a bigger tank after the sealent on the divider has cured.

Sandusky said:
SYNIR I could marry you.
Well ok, let's set a date! :lol:
Edit: Oh wait, you're female too... I'm not sure that's legal -_-. I guess we could always fly to the Netherlands *lol*

I love that goldfish painting you've got! Very cool

Karah said:
No worries, everyone mistakes me for male online... I guess I don't have the most effeminate of personalities :rofl:

Synirr said:
Karah said:
No worries, everyone mistakes me for male online... I guess I don't have the most effeminate of personalities :rofl:
Oh in all honesty I didn't mean it as an insult or to offend anyone. I'm sorry Synirr, it's just I think we share a good taste in things. ;)

The painting actualy came from China. Before they built the damn for the Yangtzee river we took a cruise through the gorges as well as the lesser three, anyway there was an art demonstration on board and I went to learn a few things. The artist would paint pictures and people would guess what they were and he would give them as a prize, someone else guessed goldfish but I guess they felt sorry because I answered just after so they gave it to me anyway. Somehow I think that was related as to why I have such a mad craze/love for goldfish now. :whistle:

EDIT: Does anyone know what it reads? I know one part is about looking at goldfish in a pond but that's all I remember.

Sandusky said:
Oh in all honesty I didn't mean it as an insult or to offend anyone. I'm sorry Synirr, it's just I think we share a good taste in things. ;)
Like I said, no worries; I'm not offended by that kind of thing, I just think it's amusing ;)
That painting makes me want to visit China... or maybe Thailand, home of my beloved bettas :wub:

Well why didn't you say so Synirr, then you might want to take a trip down to the first picture I posted. :p Exactly why I put it over my bettas. A little thing from their home for them.

I posted these a couple days ago, but just in case you didn't see.... Here is my shrine:
12f61dad.jpg

e0afab8f.jpg

773d9006.jpg

a15abbcf.jpg

d81abcf7.jpg

90867ab8.jpg

5ea8ac0d.jpg

Most reactions

Back