What Do You Think

The_Betta_Lady

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Being out of the loop for a while I have not seen this before but a friend of mine is producing what he refers to as "Big Ears" What do you think? Have you seen these before?

081011-1d.JPG

081011-1.JPG

Yea I was a bit unsure at first, its not really my fave colouration either but that aside I think it defo growing on me, look lovely on a blue BF HM :p

Yea I was a bit unsure at first, its not really my fave colouration either but that aside I think it defo growing on me, look lovely on a blue BF HM :p

wouldn't it just :hyper: the 1st ones i saw were common PK colours and i wasn't keen, now there appearing in the more fancy colours i'm getting more interested, i was worrid it would effect there swimming but apparently not :good:

wouldn't mind a female or 2 ;)

I've seen them on aquabid recently, a female splenden probably a halfmoon. Wonder if it'll help them swim better or not so much since it'll be another drag. It doesn't look too bad though, but I'm still partial to the usual look until the fad catches on.

Bettaboys has just had some in apparently, so will be able to view them tuesday....I personally think they are stunning

can you amagin a full finned double tail with this, it would be all fins and no fish, just some little eyes peering out :lol:

Most reactions

Back