What Do You Think

jess6905

Fishaholic
Reaction score
what do you guys think about this guy?? im thinking about getting him and wondered if anyone could see any flaws that i might have missed?? i know his anal is a bit long, but is there anything else?
ro29gh5.jpg

what do you guys think about this guy?? im thinking about getting him and wondered if anyone could see any flaws that i might have missed?? i know his anal is a bit long, but is there anything else?
ro29gh5.jpg
Don't see any flaws. OMG he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Im jealous :blush: . Postive, you should get him.

get him ! he's awesome! i like the clear edges of his fins.
hes very nice looking!
good luck if you decide to get him :good:

Rugby

im trying the bf just got me a nice young turquoise bf hm which is his way of saying i only get this red bf if the person who is thinking about taking the ferrets actually does..... i might be able to convince him otherwise though(i still have two days). i emailed the breeder and he does have spawn sisters available. im supposed ti be getting photos of a few of them tonight.

Not trying to make a snarky remark or anything lol...
But just wondering why you're worried about flaws? Are you planning on showing it in competitions or whatever? MAN I would love to go to one of those to see the fish heh.
Anywho... he's gorgeous... we demand.. yes.. DEMAND pics when you get him! MUAHAHAHA :p heh

show him in particular no but i would like to start my red line with a decent pair. over time hopefully be able to show from his line. aside from that i would just like to know what flaws could be cleaned up to produce a better fish over time.
trust me there will be pics when he arrives. it might take a few days before i can get them posted but there will be pics.

if I was spending a good bit of money on a betta I wouldnt want any flaws either...coming from a standpoint of breeding that is, why pay good money for something flawed that you will have to do a lot of breeding work to fix?

i finally got a photo of the female and here sh is
c50.jpg

i think im still going to look for another red female to go with him, but we will wait and see.

Most reactions

Back