What Do You Think To My Tank?

When i looked it made me feel all tropical :D Nice tank, as neon said maybe some more pics from the front to show us would be great. :good:

Right, here you go, some nice new pics for you :)

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF0788.jpg

DSCF0781.jpg

DSCF0774.jpg

DSCF0778.jpg

DSCF0786.jpg

DSCF0763.jpg

For some reason my camera doesn't like taking photos through glass :S

Very nice, i'd personally sink that ship into the substrate abit
and put a few tiny pebble stones infront of it (near the cory on the 3rd picture).

Yeh that would work. I totally agree about sinking it further, don't know why I didnt think about that. I have pebbles out side my house, I'll grab a handful when the neighbours aren't looking ;)

Thanks for the feedback :)

Nice tank....good size.

Some more taller plants for the back perhaps?

A tip for tank/fish photos - turn off all the lights in the room (close the curtains if it's daytime) and turn off the camera flash. You'll get much clearer pics of the tank/fish with hopefully no reflections in the glass.

It's not amazingly big, just the pics make it look big lol. Tank is 48' x15" x 15".

Thanks for the feedback, and yeh some tall plants at the back is what I'm currently buying, and small plants when I'm there. I can't help myself lol

i have a clearseal tank thats 48x15x12. you sure yours is 15x15 at the ends ? mine is about 20+ years old though. mine is 12" back to front, 15" tall.

It's definatly 15" back. I have no idea how old this tank is, bought it second hand. It holds 180 litres, about 160 with the substrate

Most reactions

Back