What Do You See Yourself Doing In The Future

Something i'd like to do in the future is either do an extension to my house or buy my neighbours house, so i can make a giant aquarium and have lots of large tankbuster fish like red tailed catfish, giraffe catfish, black sharks etc.
In the nearer future, i want to do a breeding poject on clown pleco's and see if i can get them to breed :thumbs: .

In the future it will be one of three things. Get my kids to move out ( Ha! like thats gonna happen ) , turn my shed into a fish room (All it needs is insulation and electric outlets), or as a last resort build a bigger house with my own fishroom.

still trying to cycle this blimmin' 34ltr fry tank I expect :shout:

still trying to cycle this blimmin' 34ltr fry tank I expect :shout:

off topic- presuming you have another tank(s), why didnt you just clone the tank? or run the filter alongside the main tanks filter?

Well, first I need to buy a house. But eventually, I WILL have a 300gal mbuna tank, either a fish only or FOWLR tank with a single p.volitans (always wanted one of those), possibly a 75gal or larger community tank, I suck a decor though, which is why I like mbunas :hey: . And I'm sure I'll have at least one divided 10gal betta tank.

hmmm... I'm still a kid so nothing planned so soon. I do wish I could breed bettas, been planning it for months now but no cultures and no extra tank... :shout:
although when I'm older, if I still keep fish, I hope to keep some huge tanks, hopefully with cichlids.

at some point i'd like to open a fish shop or somethingi know it's early on in my life (i'm 13) and i only got my fish about a month an 1/2 a go but i'm really interested in tropical fish

Become a Bull Fighter in Spain called "Fenando !"

Oh, you meant about Fish? Ermm, well I hope to keep my 3 Platys alive for a month n get some Guppies with nice coloured tails... Can I get all males or does it have to be a 1:2 male:female ratio?

Become a Bull Fighter in Spain called "Fenando !"

Oh, you meant about Fish? Ermm, well I hope to keep my 3 Platys alive for a month n get some Guppies with nice coloured tails... Can I get all males or does it have to be a 1:2 male:female ratio?

Unless you want LOTS of fry, I'd go with all males. :good:

Trying to get any of the fish I want to breed to actually breed then getting the fry to grow without being eaten by other fish.

Most reactions

Back