What Do You Say To Your Parents/partners When You Want Another Tank?

connorsbala

Leader Of The Seahorse's!
Reaction score
What do you say? How do you persuade them into cracking up and just letting you have the goddamn tank?! :shifty: The reason i ask is cause i want an axolotl and im not having much success into them letting me get one! :angry: I keep saying it doesnt need a heater and stuff but still no luck! PLease tell me what you say!!!!!!!! ASAP :hyper:

If anyone knows, let me know too. I've been trying to get another tank for about 6 months. But to be fair, we were about to buy a house when I was trying to buy it ( missed a really sweet deal on aquabid because of it :-( ).

how about this fish is gonna out grow this tank in a few months and i don't want to take it to the LFS because it won't get the proper care and requirements, so i need a slightly bigger tank :shifty:

Heck, I'm still trying to justify keeping the tanks I already have to my wife! Heaven forbid I should want another one! :no:

1st tank: Can I have a tank for my birthday?

2nd tank: you know how much i love my first tank, theres a second hand one going cheap on the forum near us.....

3rd tank: practical fishkeeping are doing this deal where if you subscribe you get a free tank, you know how much ive always wanted to subscribe, i might as well do it now and get the tank....

4th tank: I need a hospital tank incase my fish get a contagious disease...

5th tank: ive stocked my hospital tank, i need new hospital tank...

thats what ive said for each of my tanks :D

just go out and buy one and stop being a f****t.....

lol try it mate :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

well i reminded her how much she loves the 2 blonde plecos she bought. so if she wants to keep them we need a 6 or 8 2x2 but we will go for the 8 coz i love my bala ( 3.5 inch now). lol not sure she knows what the plumbing will be like though, coz i ain't doing water changes in a tank that size by hand!

i live on my own but anyone who wants to stand in the way of the only hobby i have can walk out of my life as soon as they walk in :nod:

Good question! I have a nice 3ft tank in the garage that I have some plans for, except that the other half is making some "I'm sure you love those fish more than me" noises! (hmmm, he has a point there!). Any ideas there?
Parents on the other hand were a different matter, I managed to sneak in 2 cats, 2 budgies, and numerous rabbits, gerbils, and other small rodents when they weren't paying too much attention, so it depends what your situation is!

Beg plead and cry until I'm able to get a new tank....but the little betta needs me!! I'd say 50% of the time it works. Bf is getting used to the idea that every surface in the bedroom will be covered with fish tanks...

And sense my betta females are going into the 20 gallon - there's a good chance I'll be able to use the quarentine tanks for more fishies! I mean....... :shifty:

COme on man,chill! :lol: Its just that im of a youngish age where im getting into the hobby and getting a job at the LFS and getting discount and money so this would be the perfect time to get some tanks :hyper: Actually,i might just say that :rolleyes: lol. My mums sayed that i should just shut up and leave it for a while and see what happens *nudge nudge*

Most reactions

Back