What Do You Keep Your Tank On?

Waka

Reaction score
What kind of thing do you keep your tank on... right now i have two options a small cupboard or a P.A system speaker that can take the wieght of about 3 people. :shout:

What kind of thing do you keep your tank on... right now i have two options a small cupboard or a P.A system speaker that can take the wieght of about 3 people. :shout:

All my tanks are on the supplied cabinets,. Your PA speaker, hope you are not using it while the tank is on it :crazy:

I have mine on a pine cabinet that I bought cheap off ebay. Not a fan of the design of aquarium stands nor the use of chipboard. Doesn't fit my decor or taste ;)

Persp.jpg

AC

All my larger tanks are on wrought iron stands like these. The photo also shows a 10 gallon which is on a milk crate.

Viewfromcomputer.jpg

All my larger tanks are on wrought iron stands like these. The photo also shows a 10 gallon which is on a milk crate.

Viewfromcomputer.jpg
I love it! There's a cat on the tank, probably warming itself from the lamp heat.

thats quite a good pic, i thought it was only my cats that had cottened on to the heat of the lights !!!

Most reactions

Back