DSCF0001.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 66
well i wish i was drivin.......i got 22 popints on my licence :-(

hopin to get a Dodge RAM or a 67 dodge charge......mmmmmmmmmm muscley :wub:

freshmike said:
No lift for me!!!!! Drop.......98 Honda Civic Hatchback DX
I have had her for 5 years, since new and love her still!!!! :wub:
YOur Honda is gorgeous, Mike. :D~

This is my 1992 Plymouth Voyager....I know I know, it's a mini-van....but it's a fast friggen thing! :wub: :wub:

Attachments

• 202306_83_full.jpg
    202306_83_full.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 77
Here is my car, for anyone that doesn't know what it is.... Really, how in the heck can you not know what it is??? 8)

PS. FishHeads, Nice rims, but, uhhh, You put them on a minivan!! A MINIVAN!!!

not a lamborghini, Mclaren f1 LM. I guess some people just can't tell the difference.

Attachments

• f1_1.jpg
    f1_1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 72
fishfeind said:
Here is my car, for anyone that doesn't know what it is.... Really, how in the heck can you not know what it is??? 8)

:nod: Not just rims...full dragger exhaust, chrome headers, twin cam, coil overs-notstock height, but not too low either-suspention, 17 inch rims with yokahama super low pros, entire interior black and red lether with chrome steering wheel and 150 dollars worth of red neons...full blue ground effects kit (soon to be red), halo head lights from a 2001 BMW, 250 watt Kameleon Deck with 180 Watt pinoneer front 6 x 9's with tweater in the dash, and 180 wat rounds in the doors and lows in th eback with 4 15 inch Rockford Fosgate sub woofers in custom black and red boxes. (The van's middle and back seats are gone.) The engine is a 3.0 litre V-6 twin turbo almost completel dark violet in color (soon to be black and red...) I have two NOS bottles between my front seats. :DD I put way too much money into that van... :*)

BeautifulGoodbye said:
Yes, Juan we got the V10. He went all out with this thing. We even got the HEATED SEATS ON IT :wub:
My mom owns a brand spankin' new, Ford F-350 Turbo Diesel (Powerstroke) Lariat package truck...dualli (spelling?), long bed, towing package, CD/DVD player with screens in rear seats, power EVERYTHING, heated seats...You name it the damn this has it! 35,000 dollar truck with all the crap on it! It's as tall as our house! No seriously, I can climb on the roof from the hood of the truck...I am 6'1" and I can't reach the top of the hood when it is open...lol :lol:

fishfeind said:

Sexy Lambo. :DD

This is Betsy. She is my lovely beater. She needs alot of work, but is very fun to tool around in.

Attachments

• 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 77
Wow, everyone else has such nice cars! I drive a 1993 VW Vento (called Jetta in North America). I like it very much, but one thing it's not is cool :lol:. But I only need my car to be reliable and safe :). (And preferably of a nice color :lol: )

NewCar.jpg

Most reactions

Back